Translate

Thursday 22 May 2014

Gum Paste Snapdragons

I like to make flowers that feature in bridal flowers and arrangements and one of the more recent additions are  Antirrhinums, otherwise known as Snapdragons.  I searched through many books to try and find any instructions as they have quite a complex composition.  I even asked Squires Kitchen Shop to go through their books to see if they could find any listings.  Thank you to the girls in the shop, as they struck gold and found one book with them in by Alan Dunn, one of my cake heroes!

So here are my sugar Snapdragons, hope you like them!

Debra x  


2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done. Can you tell me what cutters you used to make these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are beautiful. Would love to know how you did it and how time consuming it was.

    ReplyDelete